Donate Online Now
Donations of all sizes are greatly appreciated! Use our secure system to make a donation today. Donations of $250 or more automatically enroll you in our Circle for Children Program. Please make a note in the form’s comments section if your gift is in memory of or in honor of a loved one.
Sustainers enjoy the convenience of automatic monthly donations to Madison Children’s Museum. These supporters provide MCM with an invaluable resource – steady, ongoing support.
It’s so easy – no checks to write, no renewal reminders. Your contribution comes automatically from a bank account or credit card, until you tell us to stop.
Easier on you budget
Spreading your generosity over each month can help you give at a level that’s right for you, without having to make room in one single month’s budget.
Immediate, ongoing support
Your ongoing support provides reliable funding for MCM and the exhibits you love – a critically important resource as we plan for today, tomorrow, and years to come.
Circle for Children
Want a membership that’s flexible and rewarding?
By joining our Circle for Children, you may bring up to two un-designated guests along on any visit to Madison Children’s Museum. You’re also entitled to free or reduced-price admission at 465 museums throughout the U.S., plus extra museum guest passes to share with friends. To learn more, call Cedric Johnson at 608.354.0537 for further details.
Circle for Children
$250 annual gift
- 100 percent tax-deductible
- Name up to six members from the same household to this membership (may include caretakers and grandparents)
- Unlimited free admission for up to two additional guests; one named member must be present
- Two MCM one-time family passes to share with friends (good for four people each – value $64)
- Discounted parking in the MCM parking lot
- 50% off general admission at any of the Association of Children’s Museum’s 165 member museums
- Admission and/or benefits at the Association of Science & Technology Centers’ 400 museums and science centers. Find an ASTC organization.
- Recognition in MCM annual report
- Recognition in MCM Newsletter
- Invitation to an exclusive CFC member event
- 10 percent member discount at area restaurants & businesses
- 100 percent tax-deductible
- Unlimited admission for two more guests (total of four additional guests); one named member must be present
- Two additional one-time family passes (total of four) to share with friends (good for four people each – value $128)
- 10 percent discount on facility rental for private events (includes space only; catering costs and additional space or staffing extra)*
Leave a legacy for the children of our community by joining Madison Children’s Museum’s Forever Fund. Planned Giving helps you meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals by making a lifetime or testamentary charitable gift.
There are many legacy giving options including bequests, life insurance, IRAs, Gifts of Stock or Property, and Charitable Gift Annuities. Your attorney or financial planner can best advise you on your options but please contact Director of Development Clint Walz by email or by calling 608.354.0534 to learn more.
What is Snapshot Square?
Snapshot Square is an opportunity to support our annual fund through a permanent photo exhibit featuring snapshots of friends of Madison Children’s Museum! Spinning off of our capital photo campaign known as Step Up, new photos will be installed on an annual basis.
How does it work?
1. Select a size.
5-inch photos can include one individual or pet, up to two in a 6-inch photo, or up to four in a 7-inch photo that spins!
2. Save your spot!
Go online, mail, call, or e-mail your order and payment. See below for a link and contact information.
3. Send us your photo.
- Photos should be bust portraits (above the shoulders or waist) of individuals or pets. Send them in one of three ways:
- E-mail your digital photo to email@example.com. To avoid distortion, images should have the minimum dimensions of 750 x 750 pixels for a 5-inch photo, 1000 x 1000 pixels for a 6-inch photo, and 1100 x 1100 pixels for a 7-inch photo.
- Mail a print with your order form. We will have the photo scanned and will return your original.
- Take a new portrait. We have teamed with Photo Express/expressportraits to provide studio portraits at a reduced price of $15. A properly sized photo will be sent directly to the museum. For an appointment, call 608.833.6080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is included?
Snapshot Square is designed to include all members of our community. You can honor a relative, friend, or pet, or donate your photo to the museum to honor a child in the community. No names will be attached to the photos, but a book listing honorees’ names is available at the museum’s front desk.
- 5-inch photo(s) at $100 each
- 6-inch photo(s) at $250 each
- 7-inch photo(s) at $500 each
100 N. Hamilton Street
Madison, WI 53703