The Madison Children’s Museum is pleased to donate two complimentary one-day admission passes for two to support the fundraising efforts of local nonprofits that are dedicated to helping young children and families, and that meet the eligibility guidelines set out below:
- All donation requests must be submitted on organization letterhead and mailed to the address listed below. We DO NOT accept requests via fax, e-mail or by telephone.
Madison Children’s Museum
Attn: Donation Requests
100 N. Hamilton Street
Madison, WI 53703
- All requests must indicate if your organization is a tax exempt nonprofit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. If your organization is not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, the request must provide information about the organization, company or agency that will benefit from the donation.
- All requests must be received by the museum a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the date by which the donation is needed (e.g., an event date).
- Donation requests are limited to one per organization per calendar year.
- All requests must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The admission passes, which provides free admission for two during regular museum hours (valid for one year from the date it is issued), may only be used as part of fundraising (e.g., auction, raffles). Your donation request must specify how our donation will be used and the date by which the donation is needed. The pass may not be used in a manner other than the use specified in your request.
- The admission passes may not be redeemed at the Museum for its cash value and cannot be transferred by your organization for use by another organization/individual.
- Lost, stolen or expired donated admission passes will not be replaced.
Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we may be unable to honor every request.
If the request is accepted, the museum will mail the admission passes in the self-addressed stamped envelope provided, but is unable to complete and return any separate donation forms.