American Girl Benefit Sale
Share this page!
26th American Girl Benefit Sale
for Madison Children’s Museum and American Girl’s Fund for Children
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
SATURDAY, JULY 20
7 a.m.-3 p.m.
SUNDAY, JULY 21
Join the festivities and find great deals! Most merchandise is priced 25%-30% below catalog prices, and every dollar spent benefits children throughout Dane County.
You must have a ticket to attend Saturday, July 20, 2013. Tickets can only be purchased by mail from May 28, 2013 – July 5, 2013. Entry times are determined in order of postmark date, and requests are given the earliest time available. Tickets sell quickly!
The Sunday markdown sale on July 21st is free and open to the public, featuring greater discounts on select products and merchandise. Sequential admission passes will be distributed on-site on a first-come, first-serve basis before the doors open at 8 a.m.-noon.
Tickets for entry to Saturday’s sale are $7 each (limit 4) and are available only by mail.
Envelopes must be postmarked starting on MAY 28, 2013. No tickets can be purchased in advance of that date, and requests in earlier postmarked envelopes will be returned. Requests must include a Ticket Order Form and self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE).
The American Girl Benefit Sale starts at 7 a.m. on Saturday, July 20. Each ticket will have a specific entry time beginning at 7 a.m., and groups enter in 15-minute time intervals. Each person attending the sale will need a ticket, and no one will be admitted prior to her or his entry time.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
1. Print and complete a Ticket Order Form
Members of Madison Children’s Museum are eligible to receive one Free American Girl Benefit Sale ticket by completing this form.
2. Mail the Ticket Order Form with payment and a self-addressed, stamped letter-sized return envelope to:
American Girl Benefit Sale Tickets
Madison Children’s Museum
PO Box 620185
Middleton, WI 53562-0185
For more details, download the 2013 Ticket Procedures document.
WEEKEND RULES & REGULATIONS
- For safety reasons, no one under the age of three will be admitted to the sale (this includes infants)
- Most items are refurbished returns and seconds and are sold “as is.” Please check merchandise carefully. There are no returns or exchanges.
- Merchandise limitations will be on a per-person basis, not a per-ticket basis. We reserve the right to limit purchase quantities. Limits will be posted at the sale.
- Each shopper will be allowed to enter one time, regardless of the number of tickets purchased.
- Sale entry times may be delayed at times due to warehouse overcrowding.
- Merchandise will not be staggered or held back throughout the day.
- No wheeled devices (e.g. strollers, wagons or wheeled luggage pieces) will be allowed in the warehouse.
- Shopping bags and concessions will be available for sale. Proceeds will benefit Madison Children’s Museum.
- Items left unattended will be restocked.
Payment by cash is preferable, but Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Charges will appear as “Madison Children’s Museum” on your statement. No checks are accepted.
Please note that not all crafters and vendors at the sale are able to accept credit card payment and some may accept checks. Cash is the preferred method of payment.
DIRECTIONS TO AGBS WAREHOUSE
The warehouse is located at 8330 N. Greenview Dr., Middleton, WI 53562.
Follow Hwy. 12/14 West (Beltline). Exit Hwy. 14 West/University Ave. and make a right turn onto Hwy. 14/University Ave. Turn right onto Pleasant View Road. Turn left and continue on Pleasant View Road until you reach Montclair Drive. Turn left onto Montclair Drive and continue to 8830 N. Greenview Drive.
PARKING AND SHUTTLE SERVICE
Free parking will be available in area lots. Shuttle service is available for parking lots not adjacent to the warehouse.
Parking for those with physical disabilities is available in a specially designated lot. Vehicles must have a valid disabled parking permit prominently displayed.
AFTERNOON TEA WITH YOUR DOLL
You and your favorite doll are invited downtown to MCM for an afternoon of tea and cakes, manners and etiquette, and flowers and lace.
Visit our Special Events page for event and registration details.
Please consider staying at one of our preferred hotels. Our partnerships with preferred hotels help us negotiate better room rates and provide better service to you. For your convenience shuttle buses are available to transport you between the hotel, the AGBS warehouse and downtown Middleton throughout the day. Please make your reservations by June 29th to receive this special rate by clicking here.
Stay connected with AGBS eNewsletters! Click here and sign up for updates on available dolls, limits, prices and more…right to your inbox! Don’t forget to tell friends about the American Girl Benefit Sale!
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT AMERICAN GIRL REGARDING THIS SALE. American Girl is not responsible for the condition of the merchandise or the management of the sale.